Spring Concert Itinerary
· Due to the cost of using the buses (minimum two hours per bus) we will be unable to travel to UWF as a group. Students must arrange for their own transportation to the concert venue.
· Students’ must be present at University of West Florida’s Center for Fine and Performing Arts Lobby by 5:15p (ready to go in CONCERT BLACK) in order to get ready for run throughs.
· Directions to UWF’s Center for Fine and Performing Arts building and appropriate parking may be found below.
· Doors will open at 6:30p and the Concert will begin at 7:00p.
Directions to University of West Florida Center for Fine and Performing Arts coming from Pace, Fl
· From Highway 90 turn right onto the University of West Florida campus.
· Follow the main road the campus. You will:
o Pass a water tower on your left.
o Curve right as you bank around the west end of campus.
o Pass the tennis courts on your right.
· As your pass the tennis courts on your right there will be a large building at the top of the hill. There are parking lots on either side of the building.
· IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE BUILDING turn right into the parking lot.
· Walk toward the building from this lot and you will easily find the Performing Arts Center’s lobby. There is a box office on the outside of the building. Admission is free and there are no tickets.
· The run through and concert will take place in the Music Hall.
· Audience members will not be permitted into the hall until 6:30p.
· Concert will begin at 7:00p.
If you have not been to this building before I would strongly urge you to aim to get there by 5:00p in case you get lost. Run throughs will begin promptly at 5:30p and students not in attendance risk not performing.